Fascinated by the sign boards in Cricket matches? Presenting Okto's World Cup UGC Contest, your one stop place to show your creativity to the world and win prizes for the same. Read this article till the end to know everything about the UGC contest and it's T&Cs.
This time, get ready to participate in our #OktoWorldCupQuest from 10:00 AM (IST) on 6th Oct, 2023 till 11.59 PM (IST) on 8th Oct, 2023.
Follow our official Okto Twitter channels closely to participate in the Contest and 3 most liked tweets will claim the coolest World Cup merch.
Table of Contents
- Rules of Engagement:
- Terms and Conditions:
Platforms: Okto Twitter accounts.
Contest starts from 10:00 AM (IST) on 6th Oct, 2023 till 11.59 PM (IST) on 8th Oct, 2023
Participate in the Contest on Okto Twitter account.
To enter, simply follow us, QT the announcement post with your message using hashtag #OktoWorldCupQuest.
3 most liked tweets will claim the coolest World Cup merch.
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:
Twitter: In order to participate in our contest you will have to:
- Follow @Okto_app on Twitter
- QT the announcement tweet with your unique signboard message
- Use hashtag #OktoWorldCupQuest
Contest validity period: 10:00 AM (IST) on 6th Oct, 2023 till 11.59 PM (IST) on 8th Oct, 2023
- Submit only ONE entry by following all the rules of Engagement mentioned above. Multiple submissions will lead to disqualification.
- Follow official Okto Twitter accounts.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- 3 most liked tweets will claim the coolest World Cup merch based on the selection criteria and subject to the rules of engagement.The result will then be decided based on the answers. The selection and declaration of rewards shall be at our sole discretion.
- Winners will be announced within 48 hrs after the conclusion of the contest and the rewards will be delivered within the span of 14 days at your Home Address.
- Winner will have to share their Home Address, Contact Details, and an Identity Proof to receive the rewards.
- Entries will be disqualified if Rules of Engagement (as mentioned above) are not followed. Only the entries which are shared through the contest posts, broadcasted by Okto on Twitter shall be considered.**
- Entries will not be valid if submitted after 11.59 PM (IST) on 8th Oct, 2023
- Okto shall have the sole right and discretion to decide and declare the winner in a situation of tie between two or more participants. Okto does not undertake any liability, responsibility or guarantee towards any participants.
- Okto holds all rights to revoke the reward or any rights therein in case of any fraud, breach of network security, misrepresentation, negligence, breach of applicable law or terms herein by any participants.
- The winners shall comply with all applicable laws including all the applicable taxation laws. The winners shall be liable to pay all applicable taxes, or any other costs or charges levied by any statutory or governmental authority in relation to any withdrawal or credit/ transfer of any rewards to the participants under the Program. Okto does not undertake any liability or responsibility in this regard.
- Okto shall have a right to discontinue/ modify this program at any time at its sole discretion.
- Okto shall not be responsible in case of any failure at the participant’s end and/or their network connection and/or the platform on which the contest is being conducted.
Disclaimer: By transferring crypto to Okto wallet you confirm understanding its risk. We make no warranties or representations about 3rd party material on Okto or value, utility or legal status of crypto. There is no legal recourse for any loss from such a transaction. You may write to [email protected]