Join the Okto 1% Bonus Campaign starting January 24, 2024! Transfer funds from International Exchanges to Okto, hold for 30 days, and receive a bonus in USDC on Arbitrum.
The 1% bonus Campaign (“Campaign”) commences from January 24, 2024, and will be live for 30 days.
Transfer funds from International Exchanges to Okto and hold it for 30 days.
It is open for a Participant, who is:
- A user registered and currently transacting on Okto platform as per its rules;
- In compliance with the KYC requirements and Campaign requirement;
- A citizen of India and above 18 years of age;
- A new user who downloads the Okto app and registers as a user; and
- A user previously registered and actively transacting on the Okto platform according to its rules.
- Campaign start date: Jan 24, 2024. The campaign will be live for 30 days.
- Users should hold the transferred crypto for 30 days in the Okto wallet.
- This bonus, credited in USDC on Arbitrum,will be sent to your wallet a few days after the 30 day period is over.
- Rewards will be payed out to qualifying users on the final day of each month.
General Campaign Terms:
- Okto may introduce new quests periodically. The effective period of the Campaign determines the terms for each specific quest.
- Participants relinquish any rights to dispute Okto's decisions, and Okto is not bound or liable to any promises or guarantees to any participant.
- Users need to complete their deposit within 30 days from when they receive the task in their Rewards Hub. Deposits made after this period won't qualify for rewards.
- Eligible deposits will be determined using the asset prices at the time of deposit. Fiat deposits and internal transfers are not considered eligible.
- Airdrops, coupons, or transfers between Okto accounts are not considered eligible deposits.
- Each Okto account can participate in only one deposit campaign during the specified timeframe.
- Reward Limit: Accumulation of rewards is not applicable. Participants will receive the reward amount corresponding to the highest tier achieved.
- Method of Distribution: Rewards, credited in USDC on Arbitrum chain, will be available in your Rewards Hub after the 30-day monitoring period. You can these funds for trading in futures or withdrawal.
- Profits from trading or staking can be withdrawn.
- Okto shall have the sole right and discretion to decide and declare the eligible Participant for Campaign reward. Okto holds all rights to revoke the reward or any rights therein in case of any fraud, breach of network security, misrepresentation, negligence, or breach of applicable law or terms herein by any participants.
- The manner in which the Reward will be distributed shall be as per the internal process followed by Okto. However, if there is a technical failure or unforeseen circumstances, these timelines may not be met by Okto. Okto does not undertake any liability for the same.
- Okto holds all rights to revoke the Reward or any rights therein in case of any fraud, breach of network security, misrepresentation, negligence, any activity in order to avail the Reward by any illegal or immoral means, breach of applicable law or terms herein by any Participant. Okto shall have a right to proceed against the Participant in a manner as Okto may deem fit.
- Okto holds the authority to modify, suspend, or terminate the Campaign or alter its terms without prior notice.
- Fair Play: Okto reserves the right to disqualify participants for dishonest activities, including bulk-account registrations, reusing chain funds, or any other unlawful or harmful activities.
- Withdrawal Clause: Withdrawing any deposit within 30 days after the 30-day effective calculation period leads to disqualification.
- Participants grant Okto permission to share their in-app activity for purposes like surveys or statistical analyses.
- Participants will indemnify and safeguard Okto against any claims, losses, expenses, damages, liabilities arising from a breach of these terms or any applicable laws.
- The Participant hereby agrees and acknowledges that Okto does not undertake any guarantee or warranty on the quality of any third party product or service being distributed under the Campaign as Reward and shall not be liable for any defects or discrepancies.