Want to share your best bull run tips with us and get featured? Check-out Okto's bull run indicator, share your best bull run tip & get a chance to get featured on Okto App.
Okto’s ‘Bull Run Tip Contest’ will be held on January 19-22, 2024. Participants must have an active Okto account and need to check out the Bull Run Indicator on the Okto app and reply to this post with advice to make the most of it. The best tip on Bull Run and the user gets to feature on the Bull Run Indicator widget on the Okto app.
This document outlines the terms and conditions ("Terms") associated with the ‘Bull Run Tip Contest’ ("Contest") hosted by Okto. By participating in the Contest you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you are not eligible to participate.
2. Duration of the Contest
The Contest will commence on January 19, 2024 at the time of posting, and conclude on January 22, 2024 11:59 PM IST.
3. Eligibility Criteria
- Account Requirements: Participants must have an active Okto account. New participants must create an Okto account and complete any required verification processes.
- Participants must follow Okto’s Twitter account.
4. How to Participate
- Follow the official @Okto_app account on Twitter.
- Go to the Okto App.
- Check out our Bull Run Indicator and suggest a tip accordingly in replies of the contest post.
- The tip we like the most will get featured on our app.
- Retweeting the contest tweet by Okto will increase chances to win.
5. Prize Distribution
- The best tip on ‘Bull Run’ and the user gets to feature on the Bull Run Indicator widget on the Okto app.
- The winner will be selected at random after the successful completion of the contest steps.
- Okto's decision regarding the selection of winners is final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Winners will be announced on 23rd January, 2024.
- Winners will be contacted on their Twitter account by Okto’s official Twitter account (@okto_app) and further steps will be communicated to the winners of the contest there itself.
6. General Terms
- Okto reserves the right to modify, suspend, or cancel the Competition at any time without prior notice.
- Any form of malicious or deceitful behaviour will result in immediate disqualification from the Competition.
- Participants are responsible for any tax implications arising from the receipt of competition prizes.
- Disputes arising from the Competition will be resolved through arbitration in the jurisdiction of Okto's choosing.
7. Limitation of Liability
Okto shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special, or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Competition, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
8. Governing Law
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Okto operates. Participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts operating in the same jurisdiction.
Thank you for your participation and adherence to these terms and conditions. We wish all participants the best of luck in the ‘Bull Run Tip Contest’.